Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"WE'RE SMOKING!!!"

Excitement of yesterday! Michelle was craving a waffle ALL day long! So last night she decided she would eat one. She went upstairs, got a waffle, came back downstairs and stuck it in the toaster oven. About 30 seconds later I heard a strange noise. It sounded like a cockroach flying (eww eww eww) =) So I looked up and saw smoke coming out of where the toaster oven was plugged into an extension cord. There was smoke billowing out of where the cords were plugged in! The first thing that popped into my head was that there was a cloud of bugs coming out of the plug! But then I got realistic and realized it was smoke. So I yelled "MICHELLE WE'RE SMOKING!!!" and she came running and we turned off the power and tried to rescue the extension cord but it was melted to the toaster oven cord! After getting the toaster oven off our counter space we got excited because our coffee machine, that we make tea in, can sit on the counter now! Michelle was funny she said "while other people would be swearing about the toaster all we do is get excited about the counter space!" It was hilarious! Great study break!
What an exciting day!

4 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Lol, you two are so funny!!! I can give you a toaster oven!! Paul hasn't let me throw it out, and I refuse to use it... so it's sitting in HIS clothes closet!! =)

Essie said...

Yes! Bring it up!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Do cockroaches fly? Wierd.... just kidding.

Anonymous said...

lol you guys are HILARIOUS! i shhould read these more often.