Wednesday, April 19, 2006

NO MORE CLASSES!

I am so excited! I am done classes for this semester!!! I had my last one today and instead of it being 3 hours, we only had class for 1 1/2 hours! So nice! Next week I have four tests...not so excited about those. I think I'll enjoy the psychology test though; 100 mulitple choice questions... chances are I'll pass :-D Well, I have to go do some studying and other wonderful things like that. I just thought I'd share my excitement with all of you wonderful people who read my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. With psychology you
can answer a question any way
you want and explain to the prof that
you're buddhist and that there's no correct answer to his/her question. (it's worth a try :)

Essie said...

I could indeed...but I love it so much that I think I'll do fine! It's the other tests that will kill me... :(