Monday, April 24, 2006

I see a light at the end of this dark tunnel known as school!

I am finally done two tests! I had my Curriculum Development and Guidance test today. I really did not like those classes and couldn't be happier to see them done! Although I do unfortunately have Curriculum Development next semester but no more Guidance! Ever! No more listening to someone tell us we can't say "no" to children and that we have to ignore some bad behaviours because it will give them low self esteem if we address them. None of us liked that class...I wonder why they bother to teach it. Oh well, I never have to put up with it again!
Tomorrow morning I have my Psychology test. I am looking forward to that one! I really liked Psych. I had a great teacher who made it all very interesting. And it helps that the tests are all multiple choice! On Wednesday I have my very last test of the semester in Child Development! It was also a very interesting subject. This test will be on adolescence to mid-teens. Shouldn't be too hard, it's mostly multiple choice with three VERY short essay questions. Anyways, I'm sure you all enjoyed reading about my tests;) I have to go so I can study.

No comments: