Monday, April 17, 2006

Jessi came up!

I had such an enjoyable Easter Holiday! Last Wednesday Jessi came up as a surprise. She had told us that she'd be up on Thursday but she drove up a day early to surprise us all. Paul couldn't come because of work. I had a great time just talking to her and hanging out! Just like we used to! It was so fun! She had come up for the Easter conference, which was really good!
On Thursday we went shopping, and on Friday and Saturday we were at the Easter Conference. The speakers, Joe Mikhael and Mike Atwood, were really good and they both have such a passion for God. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to them. I helped in the nursery on Friday and so I got to watch Joe Mikhael's daughter. She is SO cute!
So yeah, that's basically my weekend, hanging out with family and friends, going to the conference, and meeting new friends=)
There are some great pictures of the weekend on Jessi's blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog.
its funny i'm a little like your brother
who thinks "the more time you spend blogging
the less of a life you have". but I admit its
a great way to show pics.
ttyl

Jessica Morris said...

Essie, the email is acting funny so that's why I haven't yet sent you the pics... I WILL though!! I promise!! =) It was great hanging out with you this past week!! Yay for sisterhood! =)

Essie said...

Hey! Glad to see you have found the blogs Ben! Hope you enjoy reading about the people with no live's;)

Essie said...

Oh, Jessi, that's ok about the pics...whenever they get sent is great!