Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Strike

Well, as of 12:01am I have no classes to attend, nothing to do. No reason on earth to be up at 7:00am!!! My teachers (along with all college teachers) have gone on strike! I am kind of happy. I need a break from school! I need time to do nothing...Ok, I'll be doing my school still. I have projects to do and I have three people coming over tomorrow to work on one. So it's not really a holiday;) I still have to go to placement at the Day Care this weekend so I can't go home:( I was supposed to have my mid-term evaluations this Thursday but my teacher is out picketing so I won't get them done...which basically means I won't have a mid-term mark...Oh well, it's too early to write anything and I am rambling... I'll keep you all updated on my life with no school;)

No comments: