Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sore Throats and Singing Things

Wow! Two posts from me on the same day! Amazing isn't it? I just thought I'd let everyone know I am suffering from a sore throat. I believe the cause of it is my puffers for my asthma. I have to take them twice a day and I think they have irritated my throat. So I can't talk...well I can but I sound funny. I also thought I'd share something pathetic I do after valentines day each year that I started doing last year. I buy myself something that sings a romantic song:) Last year it was a rose that sings "Sugar Sugar" and this year it's a bear that plays "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" I rather like them, they sit under my mirror on my dresser and I can listen to them sing as I get ready every morning to leave for school. My next thing to get: "Boyfriend in a Box" Heeheehee...That would be the most pathetic thing I have ever done. I'm gonna stop now before I embarrass myself;) Have a simply marvelous day!

No comments: