Saturday, March 25, 2006

Strike over

Well, the strike is offically over. Not sure if I'm glad or not. I mean I want to get my school year over but since we had a break I'm going to be even more out of the study mode then I was before. And I wasn't really in the study mode before the strike...This semester isn't that great. All I have are boring classes that teach me I can't say "no" to children, I can't say ANYTHING negative to them because it will damage their self esteem, blah, blah blah, classes that teach me the developmental norms for children, and psychology. Meh, it'll all be over soon enough. And I guess it's good to know the expectations of child care givers these days. AHHH one more year and I am free from all this stuff!!! Yay! Anyways, I have to get going. Have a wonderful evening ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Shawn Cuthill said...

Congrats you're doin back to school. Next year promise me you won't turn into one of those 19-year-old-new-graduates that tells veteran parents what to do with their kids. I know you won't, but people like that drive me nuts :) I'm sure you have a few in your class?

Essie said...

lol, yes there are a few in my class...but next year I'll be a 20-year-old graduate! I don't agree with most of the stuff they teach anyways:-p