Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Gingerale

I want Gingerale! That is all I want! I am sick, sick, sick...Problem is I don't know what I have. I think if it were the flu I would've been sick to my stomach by now. I've been like this for about 36 hours. I'm tired but not sleepy and I feel slightly nauseated...Hmm...wonder what it could be!
Oh, yay! I am getting Gingerale my wonderful landlady, Liz, just brought me a nice large glass of COLD Gingerale! So nice! Well, American Idol is on tv so I'm off to watch it!

3 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

awww!! *hugs for you* Hope you are feeling better soon. Glad Liz is there to take care of you =) I am off to bed early as I have been SO tired today!! ttyl!

Shawn Cuthill said...

It's a flu going around. I had it 2 weeks ago. Lukas and 5 of his kids in daycare had it last week. Hayley had it this weekend. Friends of ours in Milton were sick with it today. The good news is that it doesn't stay long :)

Just give it to your brothers and move on ;)

Essie said...

I wish it were that easy! This is the third day!:( I'm not quite sure I have to flu though...