Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Valentines Day

Valentines day is coming...and here I am sitting alone very much like I will be on Valentines day...I wanted to throw a pity party (a party at which I sit and watch sappy movies and eat a lot of chocolate!) but Michelle thinks we should throw a single girls party..I think it'll be fun but I still want my pity party...it's a tradition, and it's fun because I get to eat LOTS of chocolate! So I shall either have to do both on Valentines day or I could just throw my party early! Although I have no time for that...Maybe I'll have a mini party this weekend and another one on Valentines day (that way I get even more chocolate!) Just so you know, I don't actually sit around and pity myself...it's really just an excuse to eat chocolate;) So anyways, this Valentines day I will probably be sitting around with a few other single girls watching "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants" although I am trying to get that to change to "Just Like Heaven"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queen Esther, if early childhood aint for you, you will be a successful comedian ;)

i love chocolate too.. its just its a little bad for my acne lol.

- cheryl m