Sunday, December 04, 2005

YAY!!! Picture & Link!

I hope none of you saw this when it was just a title;) I accidently hit enter instead of shift;) Anyways, here is the picture of my lovely family taken a week ago: Aren't we a lovely family? I'm not quite sure why I am all by myself in the front row...You'll have to ask Jessi, she arranged us all. But that is my lovely family that starting the Saturday I get to spend 3 weeks with! I won't have to make my own meals (I'll help with some of course), I'll get to play X-Box, watch movies, let my brain take a vacation for 3 whole weeks!!! Then, I have to come back to school and get my own meals together, make my next days lunch before I go to bed, get up super early...but I only have a total of 11 months of that left then I get to find a job and do a slightly different variation of all that. Then I will one day (hopefully) get married and have to make healthy meals and do everything for two people..ahhh the horrors of growing up!!! But then, maybe I'll marry a chef and have my work cut in half;) or maybe someone who enjoys housework...I'll just dream about that for now:-p Ok, I've gotta stop writting, I am rambling and when I do that I usually write something stupid, or embarrassing!

No comments: