Friday, December 02, 2005

=( No picture

Well, I wanted to post a picture but it won't work:( I think it's because I am on a SUPER slow dial up connection at my home in the middle of nowhere;) I shall try sometime next week while I'm at my apartment with high speed internet!!! But you can use the link on the right side of this page that says "My Dear Big Sis" and look at the picture of the family that I want to post on this site!!!
Hmm...I have a CPR and First Aid course tomorrow and Sunday that I really don't want to take:( I'm looking CPR up on the internet so I know what I'm doing before I go:-p You can learn it too! Just go here - http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/quickcpr.html -I'll change that to a little link when I am on a computer that will let me:-p Anyways, I must get going to bed...It is late and I am very tired.

2 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Haha... the slow dial up... poor mom doesn't know what she's missing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Esther!
I just read all of your posts and thought I'd say hi! HI! I am in awe of your dedication in writting on this site each day! Hurray for you. Lets Do something at Christmas!
-See ya