Monday, December 05, 2005

One test down! Five to go =(

Wow, I am done my worst test! It was 100 multiple choice and 12 true/false!!! Or something like that. It was no fun either way and I know my mark will be somewhere in the 70s. But that's ok because at least I'll be passing! It was my least favorite class and teacher so now everything so go a little better! I just felt like sharing the wonderful news about finishing a horrible test! I hope you all have a stupendous day!
Oh and by the way I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas ;)
turn on your speakers!!!

4 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

You won't get a hippo from me!!

Essie said...

What will I get then? You tell me then I'll tell you!

Jessica Morris said...

Haha!!! Not on your life... I taught you that trick ;) I won't fall for it!!

Essie said...

AWW Ratz!