Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Where to start?

Well, I haven't posted for 13 days. I guess I can think of someting to write about. Oh! Jessi and Paul came up for the weekend and I had no clue that they were coming! I was packing in my apartment to go home for the weekend and I turned around and saw Paul. Only it took a second for me to recognize him because he has hair and a gotee now. Then I looked the other way and there was Jessi! So exciting! I didn't get to hang out with them as much as I would've liked this weekend but it was great to see them! I had to babysit on Friday night then on Saturday morning I had to go to the eye Dr. (Uncle John) to get my eyes checked. I have 20/15 vision! My eye sight is in great demand ;) Saturday night I went with Paul and Jessi to the College and Careers Bible study. It was really interesting...but I didn't take any notes so I don't remember enough to post any of it here. On Sunday afternoon I came back to the apartment after Paul and Jessi left. So here I am, with two group projects to present tomorrow and greatly lacking in the area of sleep : I should go and try to fix that problem. I hope you all are having a wonderful whatever time of day it is!

No comments: