Sunday, November 13, 2005

Me last week!!!



I promised I would post a newer picture of myself on here...The picture on the left is the best according to me! But I decided to throw in an ugly picture of me too! Just for the heck of it. Here I am a week ago at Swiss Chalet. But now there is a difference. I personally gave myself a second earing in my left ear. I will do the right ear in a couple of weeks. If I did that now I wouldn't be able to sleep because I have to lie on one side and my ear hurts! Oh, and on the 30th I am going to get my hair all chopped off! My wonderful roommate Michelle get her hands on two $300 spa packages for $50 each and a hair cut is one of the things we get so I'm choppin'!!! Ok so I'm getting someone else to do that because I would look horrible if I actually did the choppin'.Anyways, so the picture is quite updated and I'll update again in about a month.

No comments: