Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well, after not working out since November, Michelle and I went skating yesterday for about an hour. SO MUCH FUN!!! I think everyone should go skating! We went with a couple of friends from school from 12:30-1:30 (free skate is from 12-2) So, there are about 10-12 people on the ice and we are all skating counter-clockwise and I ask WHY? Why does everyone skate counter-clockwise when they get on the ice? I thought about it and realized that if we always skate the same way then we are not allowing something in our brains to develop (just learnt what it is and now I forget) and our leg muscles would look funny because one leg works harder than the other. I thought I should do something about it. So I did! I stopped, turned around, and sterted skating CLOCKWISE! And whadda know...everyone copied me! Then I fell, and we left;)

No comments: