Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Parking Ticket...another thing that comes with a car:(

I woke up this morning and had a wonderful morning until I got in my car. I looked through my windshield and there was a yellow piece of paper under my wiper. I have never had one before but I knew it was a ticket. My crime? Parking between 3am-6am on the street. I have a problem with it though. There are no signs saying not to park there. I had no idea that I wasn't allowed. I figured when it snows you can't park there because of the snow removal vehicles...but that's common sense...who would think that between the hours of 3am-6am you can't park on the street...What random hours! So, now I have a $20 ticket...I don't think it's even worth fighting... I'd have to set a court date and I would probably be busy on that day anyways...I'll just mail them their stinkin' $20 and add a note telling them that there are no signs...Ok, I just needed to vent a little...I'm done:)

2 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Aww! that stinks big time!! sorry!

Essie said...

yeah I know...but I don't feel like fighting it...court fees are prob more than $20