Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Aunt Essie:)

I am a horrible blogger...I haven't blogged for almost a month! But here is something that I have meant to post for that whole month!!!:
You may wonder why I am posting a picture of someone's stomach. That stomach belongs to my sister and my future niece or nephew is all snuggly inside! Yep, for those of you who didn't know, I am going to be an AUNT!!! (You must've been living on another planet to not know by now;)) Jessi is 17 weeks along!!! So that's my SUPER exciting news!!! Jessi has posted about it on her blog. Here's what a 17 week baby looks like:

I got that photo from google so if it looks way off let me know;)

I'm SO SUPER excited!!! Can't wait for the baby to come...Jessi is due March 3rdish:)

1 comment:

Jessica Morris said...

March 1 my dear. You keep forgetting!