Monday, July 10, 2006

long needed update not at all in order;)

Ok, my sister left me a comment and pointed out that I am not working this week and I need to update my blog… So ...where do I start??? Umm…my cousin Mark got married the beginning of June and I went down to North Carolina for the wedding. I travelled with my Aunt Polly & Uncle Frank! It was a very fun trip and a really nice wedding! My Aunt Lois and Uncle Tom and my cousins Julie and Ben came up after the wedding and stayed here for a couple of weeks. (that’s Mark’s Mum, Dad and two youngest siblings) Umm… I worked all of June and everyday was pretty much the same. My Mum left on June 12 to go to Nigeria for 6 weeks and she’ll be back in 6 days! I miss her! I have been the only female in this house for too long!

I went to Guelph Bible Camp the first week of July to watch the director’s children and some of their staff’s kids. I had so much fun there! But I don’t feel like writing it all out at the moment… maybe later

I did something I have never done before...I failed my drivers test yesterday. I had a horrible woman test me. She was in a bad mood and I was really nervous at the beginning so I did a couple of things that I have NEVER done before right at the beginning and so she failed me. Now I have to wait 10 days before I can take another test. Oh well, I just hope that I have my licence before August so I can go to Ohio!!! (I’ll come somehow Jessi, even if I don’t have my licence)
Last Saturday my Dad, Caleb and I went and saw Pirates 2! SO SO SO good! If you haven’t seen it you should! And if you’ve already seen it…go again! I loved it! I want to see it again! Anyways, Caleb is having a friend over and I am in the middle of making Pizza! And I just realized that I don’t know if we have sauce for on the pizza…I wonder if Salsa would workJ I’ll think up something!

(Is that a good update Jessi;D)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther,

How are you? Nice updates but sad to hear about your driving test result. We love Pirates 1 and so we will definetely watch Pirates 2. Take care and God bless...

Jessica Morris said...

We saw Pirates 2 last night at the drive in - it was pretty good =)
That is such a bummer about your test!!! =( Stupid lady!!! =)